To develop autonomy
- build on your resource (you have a tool – map of resources)
- establish boundaries and learn to know when it's you or it's somebody else projection – learning to be ok to be on your own (that might be a tough one for some – me included) and learn that you're not unloved or rejected.
- learn to listen to your own needs instead of putting the other's ones before your own
- use your natural unique movement (ways of doing things) to give you focus and a direction to go to
- source your energy level – how enthusiastic you feel – how vibrating something makes you feel (that is part of developing intuition)
- disencumber (sort things out) when needed – clear out your source
- find the common thread of your diverse interests and talents
Those are some of the threads that will be developed in the coming months.
Are they speaking to you?